The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Disgusting, Lewd, Brilliant

I can't believe the stupidity of some newgrounds viewers. "That was gay" is your reason for not liking it? It's called THE ULTIMATE ORGY OF HOMOSEXUALITY, of course it has gay sex in it, if that makes you uncomfortable, don't watch the goddamn cartoon and then downvote it because of your serious homophobia issues.

Anyway, this flash was disgusting, but it made me laugh even harder to be so repulsed.

NotSafeForWork responds:

*punches Odd in the arm, in a manly way*
B-)

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

Chilling

This work reminds me of some of David Lynch's works, Eraserhead in particular. However, you still have a style all your own and use the brilliantly twisted mind you have to good use. Your work never ceases to disturb, chill and amaze me. My hat is off to you, Mr. Firth.

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Chilling and brilliant

That was my personal favorite Salad Fingers to date, Mr. Firth. The music creates a suspenseful mood that sends a tingle down my spine. Your art, as always, is fantastic. This film is a fantastic work of abstract art. Your ending was disturbing and unexpected.

Hats off to you, Mr. Firth.

Merry F*#king Christmas Merry F*#king Christmas

Satire is dead within a generation of idiots.

It really saddens me to be part of a generation where sarcasm and satire are dead because the public doesn't have the capability to look any deeper than face value.
THIS IS OBVIOUSLY SATIRE.
It's a spoof of Christian idealism, the kind of person that thinks that these people should be discriminated against is being made fun of here. The author is very obviously not a Nazi, or a racist by any means. The guy IS Jewish, so it wouldn't make a lot of sense for him to push a Christian agenda.

Get a clue, people. When you do, enjoy this game. It's fun.

seanjames responds:

Very well said. See...Billy Idol gets it.

Sack Smash 2005 Sack Smash 2005

Nice intentions, but...

I knew from the beginning that I wasn't going to like it, and here's why:
People do not want to smash gnomes with a big bouncy ball. They want to smash them with big fuckin' testes. Nice try, though.

boney-man responds:

lolololol

Sack Smash 2003 Sack Smash 2003

Sack Smash: Harmless Fun or Deep-Rooted Symbolism?

This game, upon first glance, appears to be nothing more than a nonsensical timewaster about a boy who smashes gnomes with his godly testicles. However, one must look deeper to discover the real meaning behind this, undoubtedly the finest of Dan Paladin's astounding work.

The gnomes represent society's grip on every one of us, influencing us to do whatever it says. Theboulder-crotched boy represents a fighter against the strong grip of society's influence, smashing the opressive gnomes with his sizeable scrotum. The giant testicles, making a sound not unlike a fistful of placenta being squeezed on every bounce, represent the pain that comes along every step of the way on the pathway to freedom from opression.

Now you can properly understand the subtle nuances of this piece, and get a deeper fulfillment out of every play. Thank you, Dan Paladin, for what is surely the piece of the century.