The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Disgusting, Lewd, Brilliant

I can't believe the stupidity of some newgrounds viewers. "That was gay" is your reason for not liking it? It's called THE ULTIMATE ORGY OF HOMOSEXUALITY, of course it has gay sex in it, if that makes you uncomfortable, don't watch the goddamn cartoon and then downvote it because of your serious homophobia issues.

Anyway, this flash was disgusting, but it made me laugh even harder to be so repulsed.

-Odd

NotSafeForWork responds:

*punches Odd in the arm, in a manly way*
B-)

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

Chilling

This work reminds me of some of David Lynch's works, Eraserhead in particular. However, you still have a style all your own and use the brilliantly twisted mind you have to good use. Your work never ceases to disturb, chill and amaze me. My hat is off to you, Mr. Firth.

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Chilling and brilliant

That was my personal favorite Salad Fingers to date, Mr. Firth. The music creates a suspenseful mood that sends a tingle down my spine. Your art, as always, is fantastic. This film is a fantastic work of abstract art. Your ending was disturbing and unexpected.

Hats off to you, Mr. Firth.

FATSPLOSION. FATSPLOSION.

So wonderfully brilliant

It looks to me like this used to be some sort of flash. Now, I'm just speculating, but it looks to me like this is now a diagram of how geysers are formed. If you sent in this movie so that you could build up the score, and then replace it with a geyser diagram, I applaud you, sir. That is genious. If this wasn't planned out like that, then, well, you would seem to be the next Strawberry Clock. God save us all.